lunes, abril 17, 2006

lying in beds of garlic and orchid


i know the colour is a bit askew but i think it gives a kind of nostalgic feel. that was where i sat at yesterday's game which is pretty damn sweet. everything was much closer than it looks in the pic. and what a tremendous day for a ballgame at coors field! man oh man i got a sweet farmer's tan on my knees and neck. it was my first ballgame with no beer since i was a kid watching ken griffey, jr. dominate the kingdome.

so yeah, it was quite the wonderful easter. an awesome service at city pres, baseball game on a beautiful day at coors field, and i guess that's about it, but that is plenty. i would've thrown in a new sopranos episode and performing at an open mic, but i'm just not that into the sopranos and i opted against doing the open mic. i wrote a new song over the weekend and i don't know if it'll ever see the outside of my room because it's the most personal thing i've written.

in other news, brahburns and his gf ariel will indeed be coming out at the end of this month to see the nancy drews rock the shit at the OCSB (saturday april 29) and i'm pretty pumped about that. does anyone know how to hyperlink a pic on blogger so that you just click on the link and a picture pops up? i can't figure that out because apparently i am a dumbass. so instead, pics of brahburns and ariel:

9 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 12:08 p. m., Blogger hotdrwife said...

The only way I know to do it is with Photobucket.com (which is free). Set up an account, load up the photo, then put it over here via the hyperlink icon.

 
At 4/18/2006 6:28 a. m., Blogger spanish eddie said...

yes kath, it is.

thanks hdr. i think i can do the same thing with flickr.

 
At 4/18/2006 7:03 a. m., Blogger hotdrwife said...

I'm sure you can.

I am so e-stupid, I'm just proud I came up with an answer that was close!

 
At 4/18/2006 9:30 a. m., Blogger Krn said...

Here is what I do:

I download the pics onto blogger. I get the pics http address. Then I go back to the editor and save the post as a draft.
Then I post and link like I normally would:
your friend

Is that what you wanted?

 
At 4/18/2006 9:48 a. m., Blogger spanish eddie said...

yes! thanks, shmeder. are you going to make it to our show on the 29th?

 
At 4/18/2006 11:31 a. m., Blogger Hubs said...

sweet picture at top dude!

 
At 4/20/2006 4:00 a. m., Blogger Satan™ said...

I think you should name your new song "Wtezu" because that's what I had to type to verify my comment. It's an omen for sure.

 
At 4/24/2006 5:32 p. m., Blogger you know said...

you could also use Buzznet and people would actually comment on your pics.

we also host video.

nice seats there at Coors. damn!

 
At 5/10/2006 6:43 a. m., Blogger spanish eddie said...

i have a buzznet account but i can't access it at work. blogger is still allowed, however.

thanks tony

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home