lunes, febrero 27, 2006

buggy, why's my brain so muddy?

as soon as i posed the question i knew i was doomed. the three of us, we were just waiting for the words to be uttered: wanna go to barry's for one?

what started out as a pleasant evening of lasagne dinner with friends ended up with me and joe wrestling on the floor and max eating my freshly-made ham sandwich while i was putting joe in a headlock. max is chuck's dog, btw.

really the wild card was the beefeaters & tonics. $2.50 you-call-its at barry's on sunday and monday nights means i can drink stuff like beefeaters and, say, yukon jack without repose. and i'm starting to realise that isn't necessarily a good thing. i don't really like getting hammered on sunday night, and i'm starting to not like getting hammered at all these days. sure, it's fun at the time but it's like you got mugged because your head hurts and the wallet is empty.

that yukon jack shot sure was a blast from the past though. my friend limey may recall some drunken las vegas shenanigans involving yukon jack, although he may not want to recall everything.

ween just announced a small southwest u.s. tour and ft. lauderdale is first on their list. it just so happens that my good friend ami lives there and lo! today i received an email from travelocity with a roundtrip fare of $200. i just about shit myself because that is a great deal and i can almost afford it, esp if i get my damn refund check soon. if you have not seen ween live, you must.

1 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 3:57 p. m., Blogger Shannon said...

I just got Shinola last night. They don't play Ween on my internet indie station so I had no idea the album was out!

I'm SO unhip.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home